Edited by Ulrich Bäumer, Peter Kreutter, Wolfgang Messner
I have coauthored the chapter "Transforming into a Networked Organization to Empower a Distributed Workforce" together with Philipp Rosenthal.
The chapter is available for personal, non-commercial use, as PDF.
Download it here.
Right Sourcing - Enabling Collaboration
Edited by Rien Dijkstra, John Gotze, Pieter van der Ploeg.
I have contributed with the chapter "A Business Case for Collaboration".
Articles for CMS Wire
- Social Business: We Have the Tools. Now What?
- Don't Sell Collaboration Too Cheap
- The Digital Workplace: Social Integration Through Activity Streams
- 5 Signs Your Company Doesn't Get Social Business
- Social Business 2012: Say Hello to the Lean (Social & Mobile) Information Workplace
- Enterprise Collaboration: Six Steps to Secure Sharing
- Designing Digital Services for Knowledge Workers: Good Enough is not Good Enough
- Don't Underestimate the Power of Networks
- Social Business: Transparency is Good for Business
- Social Business: 6 Must-Have Apps for the Enterprise App Store
- The Right Way to Approach SharePoint 2010
- Enterprise 2.0: The Future Digital Workplace Makes Work Flow
- Designing The Future Office: Challenge and Innovate Current Management Practices
- 3 Reasons Why Organizations Need to Increase Transparency
- Enterprise Collaboration: Start Celebrating Adoption, Not Deployment
- Online Communities for Rapid Knowledge Sharing: An Often Missed Opportunity
- The True Nature of a Social Intranet
- Driving Usage and Adoption for Today's Social Intranet
- The Key to Improving Collaboration: Breaking Habits
- The Driving Force behind Social Collaboration
- Enterprise Collaboration: Focus On Improving Practices
- Facilitating Knowledge Work With Social Collaboration
- Finding The Sweet Spot for Social Collaboration
- Enterprise Collaboration: Agree On How to Collaborate Up Front
- Social Collaboration: A Retrospective and Outlook
Expert blogger posts for AIIM community
- How to Enable Co-creation
- Real Adoption Changes The Communication Culture
- Time to socialize your business processes?
- How to Design For Adoption
- Relationships, collaboration and empowerment
- Understanding the psychology of sharing – what makes it tick?
- Social software and bad information security practices