New to this blog? Or haven't followed it over the years? Here are a few posts from the archives that might be worth reading.
To start with, here are some of the most viewed posts so far:
- Why traditional intranets fail today's knowledge workers (14340 views, 345 tweets)
- The collaboration iceberg (or pyramid) (7750 views, 242 tweets)
- The business case for social intranets (4664 views, 137 tweets)
- Do employees really need intranets? (2180 views, 91 tweets)
- How to spot technology-centric thinking (1910 views, 92 tweets)
- The Age of Transparency – Rebuilding trust
- The new role of the Communications department
- Enterprise 2.0 and our tendency to think and talk in terms of efficiency
- Why the future workplace will be hyper-connected
- Did you ever hear anyone shout "culture failure!"?
- Internal micro-blogging can be intimidating
- Work is not a place, it is something you do
- Ambient awareness and findability